Follow us on Facebook
Terms and Conditions
1. A current vaccination certificate against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, and Kennel Cough must be produced on each visit to allow us to record all current vaccinations. They must also be up to date with flea and worm treatment.
2. Any health problems must be disclosed on each visit. A veterinary surgeon will be called if deemed necessary by Ixworth Country kennels Ltd, and the charges added to your bill or to your veterinary account.
3. Whilst every possible care and attention is given to each dog boarded at these kennels, we cannot accept responsibility for loss, either from illness or other cause.
4. All rates are levied from and including the day of arrival and departure. Boarding fees must be paid in full at the time of collection.
5. Dogs will be paired for play where possible.
6. Dogs from one family normally living together will share the same kennel, unless requested otherwise.
7. Ixworth Country Kennels Ltd reserve the right to dispose of dogs not collected within 14 days of the stated collection date if no communication from the owner/guardian is received and if efforts to contact the owner/guardian fail.
8. Any damages caused by your dog could incurr the cost of replacing the item.
9. Cancellations made within 7 days of the drop off date may be liable to a cancellation fee of up to the full cost of the booking.